Friday, January 8, 2016

Kindergarten Painting

Kindergarten

Flower Collages Inspired by Andy Warhol

For more information please follow me on Instagram
@youngschoolartwithmr.g

Like me on Facebook



Painting Without Paintbrushes

Oh no! This week in the Art room we lost all of our paintbrushes! We had a big problem! We solved the problem by finding other items to paint with. The students loved painting with sponges, rollers, scrubbers, and even toy cars.







 

 The students' created an array of different types of flowers.




We're ready for Spring at Young School! 


2 comments:

  1. I cannot subscribe to your blog, but would love to. When I click on the "Subscribe to: Post comments (Atom)" the link takes me to a page of gibberish instead of a place I can confirm my subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete